To prevent prostate cancer, we need to keep these things in mind:
There are some risk factors, such as age, that you cannot control. However, there are others that you can control. For example, quitting smoking may lower your risk of prostate cancer, as research has shown that smoking increases your risk.
Diet and exercise are also important factors that can affect your risk of prostate cancer. Also Some Medication will help you to get rid from prostate cancer, Must Buy ProstaStream.
Like other cancers the cause is unknown, so there is not much you can do about it. What you can do you can make a small profit by adopting a healthy lifestyle and eliminating risk factors. Get started –
- Eat smaller meals at shorter intervals
- Add more vegetables and protein to your plate
- Take the low fat and calorie option
- Avoid intake of more than 1,500 mg of calcium / day
- Eat fish
- Take cooked tomatoes, soy and green tea
Maintaining a healthy weight by managing diet and physical activity:
- Light weight exercise
- Yoga and pranayama
Stress Reduction – Try meditation, yoga, pranayama and other stress relieving activities
Get enough sleep
Take all your existing medicine on time
A Cure For Prostate Cancer
Due to technological advances in healthcare, about 100% of men diagnosed at an early stage will be disease-free after five years.
Prostate Cancer Medication / Treatment:
Your doctor will develop an appropriate treatment plan for your cancer based on your age, health status and stage of your cancer.
If the cancer is non-invasive, your doctor may advise you to have them monitored first, also called active monitoring. This means you will delay treatment but get regular checkups from your doctor to monitor for cancer.
If your cancer is very invasive and has metastasized, it is likely to spread to your bones. For bone metastases, the following treatments can be used in combination with each other.
- Hormone Therapy
- Stereotactic radiosurgery
What Are The Conditions That Indicate Prostate Cancer Surgery?
A patient may need prostate cancer surgery in the following conditions:
- The age, general health and condition of the cancer determine whether the patient will need surgery or not
- To remove cancerous tissue
- Treating localized prostate cancer, including removal of the entire prostate and surrounding tissue, including lymph nodes, if necessary.
- If the cancer has reached the outer layer of the prostate and the semen is spreading to the vesicles
- When the cancer is spreading to other parts of the body. It can occur in nearby lymph nodes and other organs such as the rectum, bladder or pelvis.